Monday, August 10, 2015

                                                     The muddiest game in the world. 

Boom! We were playing the game of mud soccer. The first kick came zooming to me. Everyone came rushing to me so I passed it and a guy in my team got the ball and he got squashed in the thick and old smelly mud. The opposition kicked it at the goal but we were so lucky because our goalie whamed it halfway up the field. They were so enthusiastic I thought. Our team got the ball back and everybody in our team got passed the ball and I was right in front of the goal. I kicked the ball and, “Goal!” shouted someone in our my team. We were finished mud soccer and we were the champions. The other team were moaning like cows. We were really lucky that we were the champions.

No comments:

Post a Comment